Ag Consulting Trainings
About the Project
Through a collaborative agreement with the US EPA, CTIC will provide leadership and technical support to successfully plan, organize, coordinate, evaluate and share information from five workshops held between 2015 and 2020.
These workshops will provide attendees the foundation to target, design, and implement conservation practices for their clients. Practices covered will include in-field nutrient management, drainage water management systems, bioreactors, saturated buffers and more. CTIC will host specific practice summaries and other materials that will help this project’s target audience.
In addition to the US EPA’s assistance, the following partners ensure that these workshops provide value to and are well attended by their membership:
- Agri Drain Corp.
- Agricultural Drainage Management Coalition (ADMC)
- Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA)
- The American Society of Agronomy and Soil Science Society of America
In addition to the memberships of project partners, CTIC will design the workshops with the following groups in mind:
- Agricultural retailers
- Certified Crop Advisors (CCAs)
- Land Improvement Contractors of America (LICA)
- Members of Agricultural Drainage Management Coalition (ADMC)
- National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants (NAICC)
- NRCS Technical Service Providers (TSPs)
- Soil and Water Conservation District staff and engineers