2018 Conservation In Action Tour – July 10-11, Eastern Shore of Maryland
For 11 years, we've been bringing together people from across the country with different perspectives on conservation agriculture for a front row view of the latest and best management practices.
CTIC announces new officers and board members
- Registration is OPEN! Click here to register.
- The designated tour hotel is the Westin of Annapolis. Book your room by June 8 to secure the block rate. The Westin is honoring the block rate three days before the tour and three days post-tour. Click here for more information and to lock in your room rate.
- Opportunities for tour sponsorship are available! Contact Chad Watts at email@example.com or call (765)-494-9555 to learn more. Information about tour sponsorship can also be found on our website by clicking here.
Officer elections were held at the winter Board of Directors meeting, which took place in Washington, D.C. on February 20. The new officers are:
- Terry Tindall, chair, J.R. Simplot Company
- Mark Schmidt, vice chair, John Deere
- Mark White, treasurer, Syngenta America, Inc.
We are grateful for Lara Moody's dedication and service to the CTIC board during her tenure as board chair.
It was also announced that Heidi Peterson, from the International Plant Nutrition Institute, will be replacing Tom Jensen on the CTIC board. Welcome, Heidi, and thank you, Tom, for serving CTIC!
Next CTIC board of directors meeting has been scheduled
All CTIC members are invited to join us around the table at CTIC's next board meeting in Annapolis, Maryland on July 12. The meeting will be held from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Westin, Annapolis. If you plan on joining us, please let us know by contacting our executive director, Chad Watts, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New website and new e-magazine
We're looking forward to launching our brand new website in the next month. With the launch of the new website, we will also be launching a new e-magazine called Conservation Conversations, which will be produced quarterly.
Want to get involved? Join a CTIC committee
If you’re looking for ways to get connected and share your ideas and goals within the conservation community, CTIC has several committees working to continue championing conservation agriculture. To get connected, contact our executive director Chad Watts at email@example.com. You can find out more information about the committees here: http://www.ctic.org/CTIC HOME/MEMBERS/Committees/ (must be logged in as a member to view).